These delicious and eye pleasing cupcakes are easy and quick to make. Try them today.
1. 85ml butter, softened
2. 75g caster sugar
3. 1 egg
4. 1 tablespoon (15ml) cocoa powder, sifted
5. 115g self raising flour, sifted
6. 85ml milk
7. 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 160 C. Line/Grease a cupcake pan. In a medium size bowl, use an electric mixer on high speed to cream the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix well.
2. Add the cocoa powder, flour, milk and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.
3. Divide the mixture evenly between the cupcake moulds. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until well risen and firm to the touch. Allow to cool for a few minutes before transfering to a wire rack.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
a. 300g high protein flour or bread flour
b. 3g instant dry yeast
c. 5g salt
d. 1/2 tbsp oregano
e. 10g brown sugar
f. 100g cherry tomatoes
g. 120ml water
h. 30g olive oil
(Optional) - some cherry tomatoes, cut into half & some sea salt
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine ingredients from a. to h. and mix into a smooth and elastic dough
3. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and leave to proof for 1 hour
4. Divide the dough into 4 parts, round up and rest for 15 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough into rounds and place onto baking tray and use a fork to prick holes. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to proof for 1 hour.
6. Brush the surface with a little olive oil.
Optional: You can use your fingers to poke some holes and fill the holes with the cut tomatoes.
7. Sprinkle sea salt (if using) and bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove and leave to cool before serving.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Closing date for this batch of Pre-Order is 8 Sept 2010 (Wed). Items are expected to arrive by late Sept. To order please send in your purchase list to email@example.com THANK YOU.
Heart Shaped Dorayaki Mould - for Microwave. RM 30. Size is 15.4 x 12.6 x 5 cm
Doraemon Silicon Cake / Jelly Mould. RM 45. Size is 13 x 13.7 x 5.9 cm, heat resistance to 200 C
Mini Omelette Maker - 4 different shapes. RM 23. Heat resistance to 210 C.
Hello Kitty Chocolate Mould. RM 25.
Hello Kitty Nylon Eco Friendly Bag. RM 22.
Hello Kitty Dessert Stencil - 3 in a pack. RM 10.
Hello Kitty Sushi Maker Set. RM 65. 10 pieces in total.
Mickey Mouse Chocolate Mould. RM 25.
My Melody Eco Friendly Bag. RM 40. Foldable 44 x 56 cm. Withstand weight till 15kg.
Rilakkuma Silicon Cake/Jelly Mould. RM 35. Size is 10 x 14.5 x 5.5 cm, heat resistance to 200 C.
Hello Kitty Square Pan with Handle - Pink. RM 80. Non stick material 17 x 17 x 7 cm.
Hello Kitty Square Pan with Handle - White. RM 80. Non stick material 17 x 17 x 7 cm.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Steamed ones actually taste much nicer than Oven Baked ones. You can whip this up in a jiffy. My family loved it and this will surely motivate me to try out more variety of Steamed Cakes.
- 3 eggs
- 150g sugar (i used only 120g)
- 1/4 tsp of salt (about a pinch)
- 100g corn oil
100g orange juice
180g plain flour (sifted0
20g cocoa powder
1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
2 1/2 tsps double action baking powder
1. Whip A until sugar dissolves and thickens. Add in B, mix until well blended.
2. Fold in sieved C, mixed until well-blended. (Remember to fold manually and not blend or whip)
3. Pour in onto greased cupcake moulds. I used the corn oil to grease it.
4. Steam of 25 - 30 minutes per batch.
Makes about 12.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Light and fluffy coz its made from egg whites (no egg yolk) and black sesame is good for health too.
- 50 g black sesame (toasted and blended)
- 100 g soyabean milk (best if sugar free)
- 60 g corn oil
- 150 g cake flour
- 60 g egg white (about 2 1/2 Large Eggs)
- 300 g egg white (about 6 - 7 Large Eggs)
- 120 g caster sugar
1. Warm soyabean milk and corn oil in a pot. Remove from heat and add in blended black sesame. Mix well.
2. Add in Ingredients B gradually and alternately. Mix till well blended.
3. Beat Ingredients C over high speed until it is firm and white. Pour half of the Ingredients C into mixture of A and B. Mix well and also add in remaining Ingredients C.
4. Pour the batter into a lined and greased baking pan / mould and spread evenly. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 45 minutes or till it is cooked.