- 50 g black sesame (toasted and blended)
- 100 g soyabean milk (best if sugar free)
- 60 g corn oil
- 150 g cake flour
- 60 g egg white (about 2 1/2 Large Eggs)
- 300 g egg white (about 6 - 7 Large Eggs)
- 120 g caster sugar
1. Warm soyabean milk and corn oil in a pot. Remove from heat and add in blended black sesame. Mix well.
2. Add in Ingredients B gradually and alternately. Mix till well blended.
3. Beat Ingredients C over high speed until it is firm and white. Pour half of the Ingredients C into mixture of A and B. Mix well and also add in remaining Ingredients C.
4. Pour the batter into a lined and greased baking pan / mould and spread evenly. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 45 minutes or till it is cooked.