a. 300g high protein flour or bread flour
b. 3g instant dry yeast
c. 5g salt
d. 1/2 tbsp oregano
e. 10g brown sugar
f. 100g cherry tomatoes
g. 120ml water
h. 30g olive oil
(Optional) - some cherry tomatoes, cut into half & some sea salt
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine ingredients from a. to h. and mix into a smooth and elastic dough
3. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and leave to proof for 1 hour
4. Divide the dough into 4 parts, round up and rest for 15 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough into rounds and place onto baking tray and use a fork to prick holes. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to proof for 1 hour.
6. Brush the surface with a little olive oil.
Optional: You can use your fingers to poke some holes and fill the holes with the cut tomatoes.
7. Sprinkle sea salt (if using) and bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove and leave to cool before serving.