These delicious and eye pleasing cupcakes are easy and quick to make. Try them today.
1. 85ml butter, softened
2. 75g caster sugar
3. 1 egg
4. 1 tablespoon (15ml) cocoa powder, sifted
5. 115g self raising flour, sifted
6. 85ml milk
7. 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 160 C. Line/Grease a cupcake pan. In a medium size bowl, use an electric mixer on high speed to cream the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix well.
2. Add the cocoa powder, flour, milk and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.
3. Divide the mixture evenly between the cupcake moulds. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until well risen and firm to the touch. Allow to cool for a few minutes before transfering to a wire rack.