Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1 Pooh 2 Style

I could not resist going into the kitchen and create something for the family to enjoy despite the tight schedule that I had last week. First I made a butter cake using my No-Fuss Sponge Cake recipe and then I made Agar-Agar both using the same mould - Winnie the Pooh Silicon Mould (Big) and both came out extremely beautiful not to mention delicious too. Here is the proof:



I also made Agar Agar (using ready made mix) using the smaller 4 in 1 silicon moulds - Hello Kitty, Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh. These silicon mould are suitable to be used in the oven as well as in the fridge. Just to show how versatile they are.





Off to see New Moon now with my dear friend, it's our first date in years.......Take care

Signing off now,

Mel

P/S: There are some new items in my store now, new categories has been added - Car Accessories, Phone Accessories, Stationery and Xmas Special. Take a look if you have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment