Monday, November 30, 2009

Breakfast with Pooh

I hope that all of you had a wonderful rest over the long weekend. I was very busy as I was parctically in the kitchen the whole time the past 2 days. First I made a Pooh (main act) breakfast for the family with Mickey and Hello Kitty as supporting acts. Then I made Butter Shortcakes and also Boiled Eggs. I am sharing all these with you and I hope that you will enjoy them. I certainly did.

POOH BREAKFAST




I made yummylicious Pooh Sandwich with Chicken Ham and Cheese using the Winnie the Pooh Mould for the family. Its quite easy and simple and the pictures below should be helpful as they say a picture speaks a thousand words.

I used Gardenia bread as it is square and the mould fits in nicely. Just press the mould onto the bread to cut the shape out and then press the stamper so that the face outline could be cut out. I made a plain one using just the mould as the base of the sandwich and then another one with the face details as the top of the sandwich. Using the same cutter, I cut out the Chicken Ham and Cheese so that it fits nicely within the sandwich. Last but not least I put it into the oven to toast. I also use the Hello Kitty Multipurpose Mould and Cutter to cut the bread and toast it together so that it can be used as croutons or snacks. (My daughter loved it.)


Idea: You can also spread some garlic butter over the bread before toasting it to make Garlic Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment